Monday, March 17, 2014

CAJ 1 - Planetary Science - Introduction

My CAJ topic is "planetary science", which is the study of planets, solar systems, moons and terrestrial bodies in the Universe. The focus of my research will mainly include the space telescopes and their mission to find a habitable, earth-like planet in space. I will introduce the Kepler Mission in depth and the major achievements and discoveries that are attributed to it. I will also introduce the Hubble Telescope and its importance for planetary science. Furthermore, the research will focus on the recent projects and developments that are supposed to help in achieving better results in analyzing and finding planets. The future prospect of planetary science will also be discussed. My goal is to expose the importance of this topic for the future of humanity and to prove how interesting planetary science is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment