Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Introduction

Hello and Welcome to my new blog. Yes it's new because like the most of my fellow students, I also took the SUK1 course where we already had the opportunity to more or less get into the habit of blogging. I may not took it serious last semester ,but I definitely want to spend more time with free writing now. Writing is not my strength. It was always the part of learning which I did not really enjoy. I hope this will change, at least I try my best.

What will I write about? (I love to ask myself questions:))
Hmm, actually I have a few ideas, but I think that blogging is also important because it gives me the opportunity to make mistakes and learn how to write down my own, free thought, without thinking about them too much. On the other hand it's better to be careful with writing down everything before letting it go through my mental censorship.:)

actual introduction:
I'm Harald, but you can call me as you wish. Considering the fact that I mainly grew up in Hungary I got used to it if someone misspells my name. I study (as you may have guessed it) English, German and Hungarian. I love angry, fast music and occasionally fast food. I love cycling, wall-climbing, Kettlebell and Crossfit. I'm vegetarian, but not proud of it. I like movies and I read much and anything . Sure I have favorite authors ,but this is not constant. I specially admire Tolkien, Vonnegut, Palahniuk, and  Russian, Hungarian writers. I really like to go on concerts of any kind and I also help organizing shows in my hometown. As the most people who study languages I also love traveling and discovering the unknown. I could go on like this ,but you should read my posts and not my introduction.:)
Good night and good luck.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment