Friday, March 15, 2013

Have you ever heard about VSAUCE?





Have you ever heard about VSAUCE?
My flat-mate from China showed it to me, last semester. Since then I watch at least 2 videos a week. I'm getting kind of addicted to it. Actually if I don't hear Michael's voice in a week at least once, I feel like I would have forgotten to eat for days.:)

A group of devoted people with a mega-mind behind it all: Michael Stevens.
They introduce you to fairly difficult and scientific topics, but the narrator (Michael) is explaining everything in a totally understandable and funny way. In about 10 minutes Vsauce broadens your horizon and teaches you facts you may forget 1 minute later, but it is still very interesting to watch. And who knows, maybe some of the facts get stuck in your brain without you noticing it. 

With everything I really mean everything. From topics like "What is the most dangerous place on earth?" to "ENGLISH" and "What is Déjá vu?". They really answer all kinds of questions which you always asked yourself, but never found a good explanation for it. All this, in a very clean and intelligible English. Very instructive and entertaining.

and as always: Thank's for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment