Sunday, June 23, 2013

Culture Days

Hello,
So the culture days are over. I really enjoyed it but to be honest, it’s good to have it behind me. It was a culture shock. Too much information in too short time. Even though I’m  still digesting all the info, I try to fix my mind on 10 that I watched. These are my top 10.
Ireland:
 1.Julia Seeman:The Symbolism of the Harp.
2. Alexandra Pasca: Hero or Enemy? How the World Sees Bobby Sands
3.Katrin Wiesinger: Reek Sunday on Crough Patrick
America:
4. Orsolya Csizmár: Two Heroines of American Aviation: Amelia Earhart and Bessie Coleman
5. Marina Margeta:  Things you might not know about San Francisco and the Bay area
6. Livia Perschy:  Danger of Society Threat Groups in American prisons
7. Lucie Bois: Comic books and Superheros
8.Anna Agabani:  Why on earth would anyone live in Tornado Alley?!
9. Louis Nguyen: Harlem, New York City
10.Bianca Stadler: Sacagawea: Her Claim to Faim

The 5 that I chose to be tested on:
1.Lucie Bois: Comic books and Superheros
2.Anna Agabani:  Why on earth would anyone live in Tornado Alley?!
3.Alexandra Haunold: The Columbian Exchange
4. Danger of Society Threat Groups in American prisons
5. : Two Heroines of American Aviation: Amelia Earhart and Bessie Coleman

All the presentation I saw were in some way great. Some of them were great because of the topic, some for  the way they were presented or the PP/Prezi design. I learned a lot of new  and additional info in those  2 days. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment